Corn planting and fertilization in North Carolina and Wisconsin. Wheat
harvest and soybean planting in North Carolina in early June. We double-crop
wheat and soybeans in North Carolina. This means that as soon as the
wheat is harvested soybeans are planted where the wheat was.
- John Deere 8210 and 1770 MaxEmerge during corn planting
- John Deere 9200 with Great Plains Turbo-Till
- John Deere 4730 during corn and wheat fertilization
- John Deere 9860 with 635 Platform during wheat harvest
- John Deere 8520T with 1860 Air Seeder during soybean planting
- John Deere 4730 during corn spraying
John Deere 7400 with Drain Digger |
John Deere 8210 with 1770 MaxEmerge
John Deere 8430 wtih Turbofill |
1995 International with Fertilizer
1985 International Semi with Fertilizer
John Deere 4730 during corn and wheat
Corn harvest in North Carolina. We have a fleet of semi trucks and
trailers that deliver the corn to our on-farm storage. We operate 200,000
bushels of on-farm grain storage in Fairfield, NC. On-farm storage
offers the ability to increase harvest productivity especially when
mother nature isn’t cooperating.
- John Deere 9860 with 1293 corn head during corn harvest
- John Deere 9860 unloading corn into grain cart.
- Kenworth T800 with Timpte trailer unloading at grain facility
Soybean harvest and wheat planting in North Carolina. Corn and soybean
harvest in Wisconsin. Soybeans are harvested in early fall and the
wheat is planted on the harvested corn ground in late fall.
- John Deere 9860 with 635 platform during soybean harvest
- John Deere 8430 with Air Seeder during wheat planting
equipment is repaired and we transport corn and soybeans from our on-farm
storage to the end user. We also begin preparations for spring planting.
This includes GPS soil testing. GPS soil tests are taken to determine
nutrient levels in the soil. Completed in the fall and winter months,
these tests are broken down into 2 ½ and 5 acre grids. After
the tests are analyzed, the recommended amounts of nutrients for the
upcoming growing crop are applied.
- Floater truck during potash and lime applications
- Soil test report with recommendations